Friday 27 January 2012

Justin Bieber Lovers Publishing Honor Tune for His 18th Birthday

Justin Bieber‘s birthday is less than two months away, and Beliebers are celebrating the big 1-8 in the most appropriate way possible — by writing an original song! The track, titled “Thank You JB,” will be released on iTunes on Justin’s big day, March 1, and all proceeds will go towards his Believe Charity Drive. I guess this is just another example of why Justin says his fans are “perfect.”

The project is being organized by Together We Rise, a national non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of foster children, as well as Brush Buddies, the manufacturer of the one-and-only singing Justin Bieber toothbrush.

For more information on this, and other birthday projects for Justin, check out JustinCrew.com.



Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to buy one of those singing toothbrushes. I didn’t know they existed before, and now that I do, I can no longer deny them.


No comments:

Post a Comment