Friday 27 January 2012

Justin Bieber Gets Emotional at Michael Jackson Tribute News

Justin Bieber performed at Michael Jackson’s hand & footprint ceremony at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood on Thursday, and naturally, the superstar got emotional performing in front of the packed crowd which included Jackson’s children.

Paris Jackson introduced him saying that Michael would have been proud to mentor a musician like Bieber.

Here is what Justin had to say during his touching introduction:

    “I don’t usually get nervous, but I’m kind of really nervous right now. Basically because Michael meant so much to me and I know he meant a lot to you guys as well. He was more than entertainer. He was an inspiration the way he was kind, he was gentle and very charitable. That’s why I look up to him. People are going to remember him for his dancing and singing, but people have to remember him for being the man that he was. I think everybody right now should give Michael a round of applause.”


“Everything I do, I look at Michael and I want to be as good as he was,” Justin added before giving his rendition of Rockin’ Robin.


Source:www.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment